VEROBENE RICE RECIPE DOUBLE WEAR FOUND BB SPF36PA++ 30ML
BB Rice Recipe Foundation SPF36 PA++ is a multi-tasking skin product. It could actually be a product that meets your needs. BB Rice Recipe Foundation SPF36 PA++ can moisturize, protect against the sun, soothe the skin and help create a cover for the skin. This is definitely a must-have product in your bag.
Highlights of BB Rice Recipe Foundation SPF36 PA++:
- BB Rice Recipe Foundation SPF36 PA++ helps prevent ultraviolet rays.
- Perfectly conceals imperfections.
- Helps balance and moisturize the skin.
- Improve, remove wrinkles for the skin.
- Supports skin whitening.
- Suitable for many skin types
Uses of BB Rice Recipe Foundation SPF36 PA++:
- Verobene Rice Recipe Double Wear Foun BB is a foundation line that has the ability to prevent ultraviolet rays, whiten, and imprOve wrinkles.
- BB Rice Recipe Foundation SPF36 PA++ contains two abilities: providing nutrition of BB Cream and covering ability of Foundation.
- Although only a small amount, but with a harmonious combination of content between bran oil and rice extract, it helps to conceal imperfections perfectly.
- In addition to natural ingredients, it also adds Raffinose to enhance the ability to combine harmoniously with skin moisture.
- Amino Acids in the product help to support the balance and moisture of the skin, maintain healthy skin and bring a pleasant feeling when used. Support whitening, improving, removing wrinkles on the skin. Helps protect against the effects of UV rays (SPF 36++)
Ingredients of BB Rice Recipe Foundation SPF36 PA++:
- Rice bran oil (Ichoen rice bran oil) 0.1%
- Rice bran extract (Inhoen rice bran extract) 27%
- Rice bran (Ichoen rice bran powder) 0.5%
- Rice Ferment Filtrate (Rice Ferment Filatrate Ichoen) 0.8%
- Oligosaccharides (Raffinose) 0.1%
- Amino Acids (Betaine, Inositol, Histidine, Lysine, Arginine, Glutamine) 0.8%.
How to use BB Rice Recipe Foundation SPF36 PA++:
Take an adequate amount of BB Rice Recipe Foundation SPF36 PA++ and spread evenly all over the face.